Tuesday 24 January 2012

A New Blog.

A friend of mine got annoyed when I said that I don't have much over for twitter, he thought it was a great place for me to post updates about my projects and how development is going.

The thing is, I am seldom a person of few words, and restrictions in what I can post just pisses me of. There is nothing worse then being in the middle of telling something, and suddenly have to remove a space press after a . and squeezing words together to fit the last word you need.

Rather since people think I am spaming them on MSN, I got a blog rolling, I have tried this now and again, but it usualy ends bad, that not being said it might be a good idea "THIS" time.

First of all, the main goal is to try to post something once a week, probably in the area of game devlopment and code. But one can not tell of things turn out in the long run, so this is the first post, and will probably soon be follwed by another covering what I am currently working/pokeing on.

No comments:

Post a Comment